Over the last few weeks, we’ve been sharing our own “healthy hacks” from our experts and Fitbit employees to help you jumpstart new spring routines. How much progress have you made in your own spring cleaning? Have you used the change of season as inspiration to make positive changes in your health, activity or general well-being? If so, we want to hear about it! Let us know in the comments below or use #FitbitSpringClean on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or Instagram.
And just in case you missed any of our 12 hacks, here they are in one handy place.
- Day 1: The 7-Day Clutter Cleanse Part 1
- Day 2: Tips to Master Your Fridge
- Day 3: Hack Your Gym Routine with this 30-minute Workout
- Day 4: The 7-Day Clutter Cleanse Part 2
- Day 5: Toss Out 3 Weight Loss Myths and Get Fit the Right Way
- Day 6: Hack the Farmer’s Market for the Best Spring Produce
- Day 7: National Walking Day 2014
- Day 8: Hack Your Daylight Saving’s Bonus Hour with Tips from Fitbit Employees
- Day 9: 9 Tips to Adjust to a Time Change with Dr. Kelly Glazer Baron
- Day 10: Hack an Efficient Outdoor Workout without Equipment
- Day 11: Hack Your Post-Workout Routine
- Day 12: Reduce Stress by Getting Active Outside