Does your healthy obsession with nailing 10,000 steps a day consume you? You’re not alone. Here are eight common signs you’re hooked on your Fitbit tracker.
1. “10,000 steps! Nailed it.”
2. 10 miles to the closest mall? Bring. It. On.
3. Celebrate those extra steps—and how easy it is to find a spot.
4. Fear of missing steps strikes again.
5. Phones can be borrowed, but you’ll never get those steps back.
6. You’d be surprised how many steps you can get in your own living room.
7. Who’s got the confetti?
8. Step counts over subject lines.
Fill in the blank! Join the conversation, below.
This information is for educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or condition. Always check with your doctor before changing your diet, altering your sleep habits, taking supplements, or starting a new fitness routine.