With two months of summer to go, how are you staying motivated to keep active and live healthy? Fitbit is here to keep you moving, whether you’re curious about how to burn off a 150-calorie twinkie, looking for tips to help you reach 10k steps a day, or are curious about how the Fitbit staff stays active! And that’s not all – we’ll have plenty more tips, tricks, and news as summer continues.
But it’s not just about us; we want to hear about how you’re keeping healthy this summer too! Just use #FitbitSummer on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram to share, or click through any of those links to see what others are saying.
- Having a workout buddy can help keep you accountable for maintaining your exercise regime
- If you’re only a few steps behind a Fitbit friend, you’re more likely to push yourself further for the friendly competition
- Fitness friends understand your goals, and encourage you to stick to them
- Some workouts, like zumba or yoga, can be more fun when you bring a friend along
- Going on walks can be a great way to catch up with friends
Also keep an eye on our blog for more fitness tips and announcements, or follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with the latest news.