Looking for a new way to wear your favorite Fitbit tracker this season? Whether you’re heading out for a workout or a night out, now you have more options than ever to accessorize your look. Fitbit continues to embrace strategic partnerships with leading fashion designers and brands that allow you to express your personal style while leading a healthy and active life—without having to choose between your fitness and your style. Here are all the details on the fashion-forward, fitness-minded accessories coming soon:
Debuted at New York Fashion Week in February 2016, the PUBLIC SCHOOL for Fitbit collection blends aspirational runway fashion with edgy, urban street-style in approachable luxury pieces. Accessories for Fitbit Alta include:
- Axis Accessory Band ($295): A hand-polished stainless steel tapered link watchband inspired by speed, power and motion offers an untraditional take on a classic timepiece.
- Type III Paracord Bracelet ($175): Braided, black nylon bracelet features custom gunmetal hardware for a military-inspired accessory blending athletic and rugged aesthetics.
- WNL Print Band ($39.95): A sleek monotone black band embossed with PUBLIC SCHOOL’s inspirational brand mantra “When Nobody’s Looking” to keep motivation one look away.
- Quill Print Band ($39.95): Featuring PUBLIC SCHOOL’s iconic feather print in olive for a bold yet low-key look perfect for a workout or a night out.
The highly-anticipated PUBLIC SCHOOL premium designs will be available in October 2016 for pre-order at Fitbit.com and in November 2016 at select retailers, with printed bands available in 2017.
Simply Vera Vera Wang for Kohl’s
New to the Fitbit lineup, the Simply Vera Vera Wang for Fitbit Alta collection is inspired by Vera Wang’s signature design philosophy to create classic everyday accessories balancing modern design with sophisticated elegance. Available in October 2016 exclusively at Kohl’s stores nationwide and Kohls.com, the collection includes:
- Simply Vera Vera Wang for Fitbit Alta Metal Bracelet ($79.99): Silver-tone metal links with a fold-over clasp offers a casual, classic chain link style bracelet option for versatile wear.
- Simply Vera Vera Wang for Fitbit Alta Double Wrap Leather Bracelet ($79.99): Featuring smooth, black or navy genuine leather with silver stone pyramid flanking the tracker and a buckle closure, this style is lightweight for everyday wear.
- Simply Vera Vera Wang for Fitbit Alta Double Wrap Leather & Metal Bracelet ($79.99): Incorporating silver-tone metal links and smooth, black or navy genuine leather with a buckle closure, this double wrap bracelet is both feminine and edgy.
In 2017, Tory Burch and Fitbit will build on the success of their partnership with unique new styles for Fitbit Alta. Reflecting the elegant and classic sensibility that is a Tory Burch signature, the versatile pieces transform Fitbit Alta into a super-chic accessory for work or weekend, day or evening. Since revolutionizing the wearables market with the Fitbit Flex collection in 2014, the Tory Burch for Fitbit collection has received a tremendous response for its striking balance of fitness and fashion.
All prices mentioned in this article are/were current at time of publication. For more information, sign up to get the latest updates on Designer Collections for Fitbit.
This information is for educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or condition. Always check with your doctor before changing your diet, altering your sleep habits, taking supplements, or starting a new fitness routine.