Want to tell the world you just finished an epic sweat session? Good news: sharing your fitness achievements with friends couldn’t be easier. Thanks to Exercising Sharing in the Fitbit app, you can share a view or a selfie when you get your fit on.
Exercise Sharing allows you to tell your friends and followers about your workout on any social network you’ve got on your smartphone, such as Fitbit Community, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, or via text or email. Your workout stats (think: mileage, steps taken, and even average heart rate, if you’re a Fitbit Alta HR, Fitbit Charge 2, Fitbit Blaze, or Fitbit Surge user) will be overlayed onto the photo of your choice—and then it’s up to you to share, share, share!
Here’s how to share your exercise today:
- Automatically record a workout with your Fitbit tracker, or log one manually.
- At the end of your workout, open the Fitbit app on your phone.
- Go to “Track Exercise” in your app dashboard.
- Select the workout you’d like to share, and then tap the share icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Snap a picture, or choose one from your camera roll.
- Follow the prompts to share your workout photo on the social network of your choice.
New Fitbit Community Makes it Easier to Find Friends, Join Groups & Share Inspiration
Take Your Fitness to the Next Level With Weird Exercise Equipment
Julianne Hough’s Favorite 15-Minute Cardio Workout
This information is for educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or condition. Always check with your doctor before changing your diet, altering your sleep habits, taking supplements, or starting a new fitness routine.